Main Objective for the webinar: To equip the participant to choose success skills strategies by identifying and understanding students’ behavior styles.
Description: Based upon the four major categories of success skills (Workmanship, Relationship, Self-Control, and Empathy) the presenters will:
– Review or introduce the concept of success skills and the four major categories
– Provide description and examples of the importance of teaching success skills for sustaining or improving the academic and behavioral performance of all students
– Provide description and examples for four behavior styles or tendencies students have and how to identify them
– Present step by step processes of determining the best success skills strategies for individuals based upon the students’ respective behavioral style, thus increasing the likelihood of success.
– Review examples and scenarios of how the processes can be used by teachers is as seamless a way possible
About the presenters:
Drs. W. George Selig and Alan A. Arroyo have spent the last 30 years writing and researching in the areas of building discipline, character, and resiliency as part of the classroom management and instructional processes. They will share with webinar participants how to intentionally and seamlessly teach and maintain necessary success skills for all of the students in the classroom.