NILD is pleased to announce May’s 60 minute webinar, Identifying and Dealing with Motivation to Build Resilient Children, presented by George Selig and Alan Arroyo May 7th at 1pm
Teachers, parents, and leaders are constantly trying to identify and address motivation in those that are in their charge. Motivation is so important but how do we use it as a tool for building up others? In this webinar we will identify a framework on Levels of Motivation. The following questions will be addressed:
1. What are Levels of Motivation and how do I identify these levels in myself and others?
2. How does motivation impact discipline, learning, and character development in children, youth, and adults?
3. What are at least 5 things I can do today to address and increase motivation with my students?
4. What is the relationship between motivation and character?
5. What are some typical issues involving motivation and how to address them?