Note: Username is your first name followed by your last name (both with the first letter capitalized) without spaces. Exmaple: ‘JohnDoe’. Your Password is your NILD Member ID number.
NILD announced and implemented several suggested changes in our membership program this year. Most prices were reduced; benefits increased! We have had many new people sign up, but several have still not joined or renewed.
We want YOU to enjoy all the perks of membership TODAY. Save on your training, conferences, and materials, as well as meet requirements for certification.
NILD Membership Form (renewable annually by October 1; member benefits expire annually on September 30).
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP – NEW BENEFITS
- Access to conference handouts online
- Program coordinators seminar registration
- Access to bi-annual AET Journal
- Interactive All-in-One e-mail conference
NEW! – AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
For retired educational therapists, undergraduate college students, Search and Teach© providers who are not educational therapists and interested lay people. Get connected by receiving:
- Access to members only section of web: archived Discoveries & Connection
- 10% discount on NILD materials (excluding NILD manuals)
- Discounted registration for NILD Conferences
- Affiliate Membership card with Affiliate Membership number
NILD Affiliate Membership Form (renewable annually by October 1; member benefits expire annually on September 30).
INTERACTIVE EMAIL CONFERENCE
Looking for answers or have questions, try our interactive email conference. This exciting benefit is offered to members only.
For more information or if you would like to be included in the interactive conference and you are currently a member, please contact Susie Hartung.
To make changes to your email address after enrolling in the email conferences, please notify Susie Hartung via email.