WISC-V for Children
- Gain an understanding of the changes between the WISC-IV and WISC-V tests
- Explore the changed indexes, new subtests, user-friendly improvements and discuss research findings that compare computer version with paper version scores
- Understand when to use FSIQ vs General Abilities Index
- Discover how to interpret this test to gain a better understanding of how your child or student thinks
- Practice these interpretation skills using sample reports
About Your Instructor:
Candace Lassiter, Psy.D., LCP
Dr. Lassiter is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Virginia. She completed her Master’s (M.A.) and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) from Regent University. Dr. Lassiter practices at Genesis Counseling Center providing psychological assessment and evaluations for a wide range of concerns including ADHD and LD evaluations.
Monthly webinars from top experts in the field of learning science, plus unlimited access to webinar library.