Developing Educational Equity for All Learners
Join us as we discuss developing educational equity for students with learning disabilities. We will discuss trends, technological facilitation, systems impacting equity, and more.
Moderated by Larry Jacobs of Education Talk Radio
Featuring panelists from Landmark College, NCLD, and more!
- Discuss trends in developing and implementing educational equity
- Identify primary practices that facilitate educational equity
- Identify practices that institutes of higher education can do to promote educational equity for students with learning disabilities
- Discuss balancing compensatory practices and remediation approaches
- Identify the role of culturally responsive teaching in promoting equity in urban education
- Describe changes in technology over the past decade that facilitates equitable education
- Identify barriers in institutional systems, classrooms, and individuals impacting educational equity
- Discuss the core knowledge, beliefs, and practices that systems and educators employ to promote educational equity
Monthly webinars from top experts in the field of learning science, plus unlimited access to webinar library.