Do you want…
- support for your teaching staff to provide instruction that maximizes all students’ capacity to learn?
- to strengthen students’ skills in reading, spelling, math, and written expression?
- assistance utilizing evidence-based practices and specialized instruction that produces meaningful results in students and staff?
- to support your staff through in-service workshops, conferences, and training courses?
- to meet the needs of your most vulnerable students by using research-based intervention practices
- to produce permanent, cognitive changes in students?
- to be a part of producing competent and confident learners in your school?
NILD can support your school so you can meet the needs of your students, parents and staff in order to produce life-long, competent, and confident thinkers!
NILD can do this through:
- professional development opportunities for teachers
- workshops and resources for parents
- researched-based interventions for all learners
NILDinside is a flexible program aiding schools to be a transformational influence…
The NILDinside program helps to equip teachers and staff to serve students to develop thinking skills and learning ability. The program is customized to meet your needs and helps bolster your school’s market position in the community.
Why become a NILDinside school?
We want to partner with you to help students in your local community. Our partnership offers classroom teacher training workshops in Math, Writing, Reading, and Early Intervention Detection as well as specialized training. Click here for more information.
NILDinside Administrative Highlights
- A completely customizable discount and fee structure designed to meet your teacher training needs
- Either a flat annual registration fee or a royalty fee structure based on the revenues from services you provide
- Discounts for on-site workshops and professional development, materials, conferences, and licensing for Educational Therapists
- Research-based educational enrichment for learners that elicits donor support
- Consistent support from NILD headquarters and recognition on NILD’s website
Our NILDinside Services
- Rx 4 Math
- Rx 4 Writing
- Rx 4 Reading
- Search & Teach
- Professional Development
- Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment
- NILD Levels I, II, and III teacher training
- Monthly Webinars
- Regional Conferences
Current NILDinside Schools
- Central Christian Academy, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Front Royal Christian School, Front Royal, Virginia
- Joshua Institute, Meridian, Idaho
- Cole Valley Christian School, Meridian, Idaho
- Pioneer Valley Christian School, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Grace Baptist Academy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Friendship Christian School, Lebanon, Tennessee
- Cherry Hills Christian School, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Lincoln Christian School, Lincoln, Nebraska
- The Woodlands Christian Academy, The Woodlands, Texas
- Covenant Christian School, Aurora, Illinois
“NILD is…a dedicated group of highly trained educators who recognize the learning potential of every child.” ~Dr. Nancy Mather
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think” ~ Albert Einstein