Do you want…
- support for your teaching staff to provide instruction that maximizes all students’ capacity to learn?
- to strengthen students’ skills in reading, spelling, math, and written expression?
- assistance utilizing evidence-based practices and specialized instruction that produces meaningful results in students and staff?
- to support your staff through in-service workshops, conferences, and training courses?
- to meet the needs of your most vulnerable students by using research-based intervention practices
- to produce permanent, cognitive changes in students?
- to be a part of producing competent and confident learners in your school?
NILD can support your school so you can meet the needs of your students, parents and staff in order to produce life-long, competent, and confident thinkers!
NILD can do this through:
- professional development opportunities for teachers
- workshops and resources for parents
- researched-based interventions for all learners