Do you want…
- Your child’s abilities to think, reason and process information to improve?
- Your child to gain critical skills in reading, spelling, math, and written expression?
- Your child to gain thinking skills to become a more competent and confident learner?
- Your child to achieve success in the classroom and beyond?
- Your child to work with highly trained learning specialists utilizing research-based practices and individualizing instruction for you child’s needs?
We can schedule these life-changing intervention sessions for your child.
Many schools allow our educational therapists to work with students at their school.
We also have private centers where students work with educational therapists during the day, in the afternoon, or in the evening.
Why should I use a licensed NILD educational therapist?
*Licensed NILD educational therapists receive standardized training to develop knowledge and practice standards that align with research-based best-practice methodologies
*Licensed NILD educational therapists are held to high standards of ethical practice
*Using a licensed NILD educational therapist protects the efficacy of NILD educational therapy methods
*Using a licensed NILD educational therapist ensures your child is getting the highest quality educational intervention and support
*Using a licensed NILD educational therapist ensures your child is receiving educational therapy proven to be effective
How do you know when classroom instruction is not enough for your child?
Take one of the checklist surveys below.