Here are some excellent reading recommendations and links to other websites to help you support your students with learning disabilities or challenges.
More Helpful Resources
- Learning Ally
- Decoding Dyslexia
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIH)
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- The International Dyslexia Association
- Department of Education (OSERS)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Supplemental Educational Services funding information - Afterschool Alliance
- Chalk Talk
Teaching How to Learn in a What to Learn Culture
Kathleen R. Hopkins
The Myth of Laziness
Mel Levine M.D.
If you are an educator or specialist and want to learn more about becoming a Professionally Certified Educational Therapist, go to https://nild.org/educators.